Terms And Conditions
• It is a condition of IQC2 Limited ("Company") allowing you
free access to the material on this website that you accept the
terms and conditions of this notice.
- All information on this site is provided to you on an "as is"
and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, either
expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied
warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
non-infringement, or other violations of rights.
- We do not endorse, warrant or make any representations
regarding the accuracy, validity or reliability of, or the results
of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site
or any sites linked to this site.
- You expressly understand and agree that any material downloaded
or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at
your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely
responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data
that results from the download of any such material.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy,
completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or
other content available through this site. If in doubt seek the
advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation
of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Links & Banners
- IQC2 Limited makes no representations whatsoever about any
other website which you may access through this one. When you
access a website which does not belong to the Company, please
understand that it is independent from the Company, and that the
Company has no control over the contents of that website. In
addition, a link to a non-Company website does not mean that the
Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or
the use, of such website.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from
the use or the inability to use this site, including but not
limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential
damages, loss of profit, operation time, goodwill, contracts,
revenues or anticipated savings arising out of or in relation to
the use of this site even if we or one of our representatives has
been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Provision of Service
- We cannot guarantee fault free service. We do not warrant or
guarantee the technical quality of the connections to national or
international networks supporting the service and of any other
terminal equipment, computer program and of any other systems that
are not under our direct control. However, we shall use reasonable
endeavours to ensure that the service is available for your use and
we will repair any reported faults on our computer systems as soon
as reasonably possible.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- This site is owned and operated in England and Wales. By using
or browsing this site, you accept that the laws of England and
Wales will govern these terms.
- If you choose to use or browse this site from outside of the
United Kingdom, please bear in mind that you do so on your own
initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable
- Access to this site from locations where its use is or its
contents are illegal is prohibited.
- You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
courts regarding any and all disputes involving these terms and use
of this site.
Revision to These Terms
- We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time. We
shall indicate the date of the terms last revision. Such changes
will take immediate effect when they are posted on this site.
- By using or browsing this site, you are apprised of and bound
by any changes to these terms, and, therefore, you should review
this page regularly.
- If any material modification to these terms is not acceptable
to you, you should not access or browse the site.